vBox Verify: Submit your vBox files for verification.
||vBox Perf DB
|Submit your vBox files for verification.
||View the vBox and Perf Database
||View and make your own vBox Racer videos.
||Calculte HP and TQ from vBox Files
||Who are we and what do we do here?
- Step-1: Submit and Verify
- Step-2: Choose which results you want to keep;
- Step-3: Download graphs, or link to PerfDB.com.
- Optional: Edit your entires for #-Shifts, etc.
|Reasons to choose vBox Verify:
Verifies all of the following:
- Lost satellite signals
- Missing data
- vBox sample rate consistency
- vBox data integrity (CRC)
- Excessive slope
Searches and verifies files for all of the following tests:
- 0-60 MPH
- 0-100 KPH
- 0-100 MPH
- 0-300 KPH
- 60-130 MPH
- 100-150 MPH
- 100-200 KPH
- 1/8 Mile Drag Races (NHRA Rules)
- 1/4 Mile Drag Races (NHRA Rules)
- Standing 1/2 Mile (Texas Mile Rules)
- Standing 1-Mile (Texas Mile Rules
Other key features
- Submit files individually for verification.
- Supports all vBox file formats and sample rates
(5Hz, 10Hz, 20Hz, 100 Hz).
- More accurate than vBox Tools software by Race
- Auto-generate your own verification graphs.
- Link to, or download your result graphs.
- Create your own custom template and print graphs
to your own specifications.
- Quick Response bar code will take people to your
web site, or can be used as a verification ID (optional).
- Add your own watermark (optional).
- Submit files in batch .ZIP file archive.
- Auto-generate vBox Dyno graphs.
- Create comparison graphs between your results and
any others in the database.
- Watermark your own graphs.
- Edit your own entries for #-Shifts, Density
- Add new entries, or remove your old ones.
- Privacy features allows this site to maintain
private databases for individual car forums.
- vBulletin API available upon special request.
Displays your own private database from PerfDB data into your own
car forum. Supports infinite number of private databases for
individual car brands/models if desired.
Data contained in
the vBox files is not shared with any outside individuals, companies, friends or
foes. Only vBox files used to maintain the Performance Database are kept
on this site. All files submitted but not selected as part of the
performance database are automatically deleted.
* For more information on Race Logic or vBox devices, visit